Olga is 56 years old. She is married and has 2 children and mother-in-law. She dedicates all her life to them. She is tired and exhausted. Every day of her life is like a “groundhog day” with aggravating problems. Knowing her way of life and workload, I gave her a couple of books to read and discuss. Having met her, we had a dialogue:
– Olga, have you read the books? How do you like them? (Books on the materialization of thoughts and visualization).
– The books are wonderful, I really do understand how it works and that I need to change something in my life. But I cannot do it yet!
– I ask: Why? What is preventing you?
– I have absolutely no time for myself, I am like a driven horse. My son (35 years) and husband were unwell. All was on my shoulders. The mother-in-law was also unwell, I was hurrying to her to the other end of the city. And in the evening I was dumped from the feet, as I was after a month of illness (I had bronchitis with complication). And I do have such a rhythm for half a year for sure. And before going to bed, when I just want practicing something, I can not concentrate. What can I say, I even can not pray to the end, there are only worries and problems in my head. Can you advise something?
– Olga, and what could help you to unload your thoughts?
– I do not know, maybe just an hour per day dedicated to myself. But I can not do it in apartment where people constantly need something from you!
– Could it be for instance some kind of hobby when you are away 2 times per week for an hour at home?
– YES! I have already thought about it. That I need it to distract on anything and put my thoughts together.
– Promise me please that you will find such hobby for yourself in the nearest future!
– I do promise!
This is not a single example, when we put everything on our shoulders, when there is no strength to go ahead, when our body resists and shows that it is high time to stop, and sadness becomes your norm of behavior. If only you have such an insidious thought that it is high time to change something in your life, then it has long been sitting and hiding, slowly poisoning your life.
Change your life for the better!
P. S. Read the previous blog article on this topic.